Top 10 Richest peoples in the world, their net worth, occupation and title.
- Jeff Bezos: Jeffrey Preston Bezos is 55 year old, he born 12 January, 1964 he is President and CEO of Amazon. He is an American technology investor. His net worth is US$ 139 billion (January 2019).
2.Willian Henry Gates III: Bill Gates is an American business man, investor and humanitarian. He is the founder and CEO of Microsoft corporation, his net worth is US$ 96.6 billion (January 2019).
3. Warren Edward Buffet: Warren Buffet is an American Business man, speaker and investor. he is the CEO and Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway. His net worth is US$ 84.9 billion (February 2019).
4. Bernard Arnault: Bernard Jean Etienne Arnault is a French business man, collector and investor. He is Richest man of the Europe. He is the Chairman and CEO of Moet Hennessy-Louis Vuitton (LVMH), his net worth is US$ 74.7 billion (November 2018).
5. Carlos Slim Helu: Carlos Slim Helu is a Mexican business magnate, investor and engineer. He is the owner of Grupo Corso company, his net worth is US$ 62.6 billion (February 2019).
6. Amancio Ortega: Amancio Ortega Gaona is a Spanish business man. He is the Chairman and founder of Inditex fashion group, as known as Zara clothing shops. His net worth is US$ 63.3 billion. He is second richest man in Europe.
7. Larry Ellison: Lawernce Joseph Ellison is an American Business man. He is the founder and former CEO of Oracle corporation software company, his net worth is US$ 59.5 billion.
8. Mark Zuckerberg: Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American technology entrepreneur and philanthropist. He is Owner, Founder and CEO of Facebook, social media networking company, his net worth is US$ 62.3 billion.
9. Michael Bloomberg: Michael Rubens Bloomberg is an American business man, politician and author, his net worth is US$ 51.8 billion.
10. Larry Page: Lawrence Edward Page is an American computer scientist and Founder Google search Engine. His net worth is US$ 53.4 billion (2018).